Sunday, August 19, 2007

MEME

I was asked to do this meme by a few of my friends so here goes:

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I just graduated from high school
2. I was working at Smith's
3. I was driving an ugly yellow car (it got me where I needed to be)
4. I was hanging out with my friends a ton
5. I'm sure I was babysitting for someone

5 things on my to-do list
1. Move all my stuff from my old apartment to our current location
2. Laundry, laundry, and more laundry
3. Hire more cashiers at my work
4. Make a new post on my blog
5. Watch the next 2 episodes of 24 that we have recorded

5 of my favorite snacks
1. Nature Valley sweet n salty peanut bars
2. Fruit by the foot
3. Junior Mints
4. Anything dark chocolate
5. movie theater nachos

5 songs I know the words to
1. Anything on the Curious George sound track and anything that is played at
Albertson's

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. Pay off my credit cards
2. Pay off my new van
3. Pay Corey's student loans
4. Buy a house
5. Put some money away for my children's schooling

5 bad habits I have
1. Biting my nails
2. Yelling at people when I am upset
3. Putting things off
4. Not being as organized as I would like to be
5. Using bad language

5 things I would never wear again
1. The dress I had to wear for my sister-in-laws wedding (it was not made very well)
2. Short shorts (besides the religion thing after having kids my legs are not that
great)
3. A banana clip in my hair
4. A not-a-knot (remember those)
5. Stretch pants (real stretch pants not stretch jeans because I love those)

5 of my favorite toys
1. Anything Barbie
2. My My child doll
3. The Nintendo wii
4. Blocks and cars I play with my sons
5. The Sims computer game

Well now you have it, everything you need to know about me. I have not had a day off of work since I got home from Utah. I have been meaning to post some of the pictures I will do that soon so keep looking for them.

1 comment:

The Rookie said...

What a flashback: Nustad, the Sims! I still remember the way Nustad smelled the night you got it--sick!

Sorry we missed you AGAIN this visit. Come again soon.