Thursday, June 18, 2009

Carter Funny!!


Carter likes to stay up late. I mean really late. Just last night he was up playing a computer game at 3:30 am. He has been like that his whole life. I have tried getting him to change his schedule but nothing seems to work (at least not for long). In the mornings I usually just get him dressed while he sleeps. I take him to the car and drive him to daycare. I don't wake him up until we are in front of the daycare. I do the same thing for church. On Sunday he was really tired during church.

Carter: Mommy I need to go home and go to sleep.

Me: Carter we have to go to primary.

Carter: I can't.

Me: Did you stay up to late?

Carter: No mom you just woke me up too early.

He sure is smart. I also had to include the picture of him playing his favorite board game. He loves Risk. He gets that from his dad.

4 comments:

The Rookie said...

That poor boy when he it comes time to go to school!

I can identify with his night-owlish ways!

Melissa said...

I love the 'you just woke me up too early'!!!! That's how I feel most mornings! I can sympathize with his night owl ways.... I am in the same boat. Carter is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Well he is just like Dustin he was up tell 3:30 too and I let him sleep he woke up at 3:45 p.m. so needless to say I think we will have another all nighter. love ya mom

Wendy said...

Maybe he's really a vampire! Nocturnal and all. That would be cool! You could write a book about him and make millions of dollars! ;)