Thursday, August 13, 2009

We Love Swimming!

We love to swim. It seems like all of our activities have to do with the water. We have gone to the little pool near our house, Sea World, and last weekend we went to the beach. I didn't get to take any pictures at the beach because silly me left my camera in the van. We had a really fun trip until Carson walked off while I wasn't looking. We were all so scared we couldn't find him anywhere. Good thing there are nice people in this world. Some one took him to the lifeguard stand. He was missing for about 30 minutes. I was never happier to see him.

These pictures are from one of our trips to Sea World.

My boys are such posers. I told them to smile so I could take their pictures and this is what they each did. I love it.



And you can't forget baby Mackenzie. She is getting so big.

More swimming and pictures to come.

4 comments:

Alice said...

How fun. I too am a fan of swimming, especially when it is a million degrees out. Love the boys and their poses.

That is so scary Carson was missing. I am with you, Kudos to the nice people in this world who helped him find his mom.

Jenni said...

I'm glad you were able to find Carson. We've also been loving the swimming pool! I'm going to be sad when Sept comes and the pools close :(

The Rookie said...

This makes me want to go swimming! Too bad my agenda consists of packing and prepping for school. Ugh!

I'm so glad you found Carson! That has to be one of the scariest feelings ever. Though I've only experienced it from the kid side, losing your "people" can be terrifying in busy places!

Ashley said...

That is so scary when kids run off! Addy is getting to the point where she thinks it's funny. I need a leash for her!

The pictures are cute of them posing! Glad you guy had a good time!