Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Totally Random Post

Carter is loving Kindergarten. I am so happy. I was a little worried that he wouldn't like school and that he would not want to go. He is jumping out of the van every morning. He is learning so much. Every Tuesday is library day. This is the book Carter came home with yesterday. LOVE IT!

We are slowly but surely getting our new house put together. I am having a hard time deciding what I want to put on the walls. There are so many decisions that need to be made. We bought some wood shelves to put next to our TV. We got them to hold the electronics but I wanted some decorative items on them too. I love crafts and I saw the idea for the square art so I made one for our house.
I really like the "dead flower" arrangement. I am not sure what they are exactly, but the boys love calling them the dead flowers.

We still have pictures to put up on the walls. When I get that done I will take more pictures. At least you got a little peak at our new house.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the book! Your house looks great. It's hard to know where to put things. I always struggle in the decorating department. Glad your getting settled in. :)

Alice said...

Glad you are getting all settled in. Decorating is so fun, but I agree it is sometimes hard to know what to pick. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Alice said...

I forgot to mention, I love Carter's book choice. So cute.

Jake and Jules said...

Sister, Carter is so funny!! what a smarty pants!!! your house is so cute! I can't wait to see more.
love you guys :)

The Rookie said...

I can't wait to see the whole place--hooray for decorating!

Also, Carter's book: hilarious and awesome!