Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Natural Bridges Cavern




Last Saturday I had the day off so Corey and I decided to take the boys to a cave. There are several caves in our area. We chose to take them to the Natural Bridges Cavern. It was soooooo cool. I have never been to a cave before. At first I was kind of nervous but after we got going on the tour I mellowed out. The boys loved it. They wanted to go again right after we finished. We will have to take them to some of the other caves around here.
This is a picture of an underground lake. It has been unusually dry recently so the lake has shrunk to more of a puddle.
I really like this picture Carter took of us, too bad my eyes are closed.This is Carter's favorite picture from the cave. It is a huge pile of bat poo!
Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day so I made the boys some shirts to wear. I decorated them with a bleach pen. I got the idea here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your trip to the cave looks cool. I love the shirts they are darling Grandma Allen just called and told me Aunt Chris's house got flooded again they are going to be on the news.