Thursday, September 6, 2007

Physical Therapy

I hate physical therapy. I hurt my knee a few months ago and I finally went to the doctor. She told me I have a torn some cartillage and that if I go to physical therapy I may be able to get by without surgery. So not wanting to have surgery I agreed to therapy. Well it is not really that bad until the day after I have been and then my knee hurts worse than when I went in. I load up on aleve and my knee starts feeling better then it is time for my next appointment. I just hope that after 6 more weeks the doctor will tell me I don't need surgery.

2 comments:

The Rookie said...

Ouchie! Isn't it sad to realize we're only in our 20's and we're already aging!?! When did this happen?

Heidi said...

Well it happened about three months ago. I refused to go to the doctor until the end of August.