Monday, November 19, 2007

About me!

I was tagged by my sister-in-law Jennie to tell you a few things about myself. The rules are to: 1. put up the instructions 2. tell 6 things about myself 3. tag 6 people to do the same.

So those were the instructions here are a few things about me.

1. I love to quilt or make crafty things. I am not as good as I would like to be but I am working on it.

2. I am working a ton of hours. I am doing this so I can pay off our bills so we can save money for a house of our own.

3. I have a husband that is now and attorney. We also have the two most awesome boys in the world. They are 3 and 1. They are my world.

4. I always have a basket of clean laundry ready to be folded in my tv room. It doesn't matter if it stays there for a day or a week I always end up having at least one basket all the time. I work so much I hardly have time to fold clothes.

5. I want to go on another cruise. I have been on two and I want to go on another one. This time I would like to go with a group of people. That way there would be more people to do things with.

6. I want thanksgiving to be over because we are so busy at work it isn't even funny. I work at a grocery store and if you could only imagine how much food people are buying right now than maybe you can understand what I am talking about.

I want to tag Alice, The Rookie, and Loving the Chaos. Sad but I think they are the only ones that read my blog besides Jennie.

1 comment:

The Rookie said...

Oooh, I want to go on a cruise too!

I'm excited for Thanksgiving to be over also--two words: Black Friday.