Friday, November 2, 2007

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

Car 2's surgery went very well yesterday. When we first got there they were talking like they might not do the surgery because the little guy had a bit of diaper rash. The Doctor came in and took a look and said he was fine for surgery. The procedure lasted a little over two hours. Dr. Leslie also only had to do two of the three procedures he was planning on doing. Once he did the chordee release it made the urethra opening go into place. That was a blessing because otherwise Car 2 would have had to have a catheter for a week.

Another bit of great news is Corey passed the bar exam. He will be able to practice law soon. He has to wait for his license and the swearing in. He was so relieved to see that he passed. We have been so blessed the past few day. I am so grateful for all the prayers that were said in our behalf. Thank you all.

3 comments:

Alice said...

I am glad Car 2's suregery went well, I am sure that is a huge relief to have that taken care of.

Congrats to Corey! Thats fabulous! I still think that is cruel to make someone wait months to find out if they passed...but it seems a lot of things work that way? congrats congrats.

Alice said...

sorry for the typo...I really can spell surgery...apparently I can't proof read :)

Jenni said...

Yay! I'm so happy things are going well for you guys!