Saturday, October 27, 2007

Change

I changed the color of my blog background. I was getting tired of the dark dots so I went with the regular dots. It is always good to freshen things up a bit. I spent part of the day yesterday at doctors offices and I spent the rest of the day cleaning out the kids dressers. It needed to be done so bad. Now I can just reach in and grab something and I know it will fit. Before I would have to search and pull stuff out and then pull more stuff out all to get one outfit that acutally fit the Car brother in need of clothes. I was going to post pictures but seem to be having trouble.

The only picture I could get to post was this adorable picture of Car 2 trying to eat the plate at his birthday party. He enjoyed the cake so much he wanted to eat the plate as well.

No comments: