Sunday, October 7, 2007

Yamato Drummers!

Today we went to see the Yamato Drummers. It was such an awesome show. They are a group from Japan and they are on a world tour. This show was unlike anything I have ever experienced. You can feel the music with your whole body. I am so glad we decided to fork out $50 each to go. Corey, Skyler, Jayce and I went. Usually the group does not play for "small" groups. However a group of people from Kerrville heard they were going to be playing in Houston and Dallas and between the two cities the group had a break. The Kerrville people paid the group a sum of money so they would come and play in the Calioux Theatre. The theater only seats about 300. If you ever hear that this group is coming to your area I would recommend that you go. It is well worth the price. Next I think we are going to see the Shaolin Warriors from China. The Kerrville arts foundation is having a global season with many groups from around the world.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Sweet! I think that would totally be cool.