Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Very Busy Year So Far!


We have had a very busy year so far. There has been work of course and all sorts of other things. A week ago I went to Vegas and met up with the girls. My Grandma A paid for us to fly to Vegas. There was Grandma A, Aunt Chris, Aunt Judy, Mom, Cousin Jordan, Sister Julie, and me. We had a good time. We met on Friday and stayed until Sunday. The Car brothers stayed home with Corey and had some fun of their own. At work I think that I finally have enough help (at least for this week). We are all starting to get better after being sick off and on. We have been spending tons of time with Corey's brother. The weather here has been great in the mid 60's we have loved it. I am going to try and post more often I just need to think of things to post.

2 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

How fun. A trip to Vegas sounds HEAVENLY!

Stacy said...

It sounds like you had a good time. Sometimes thats just what you need is a good girls weekend!