Sunday, November 30, 2008

What Kids Think

I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was fun to see what her kids said. Then I started thinking about what I thought my boys would say. I asked them both the questions but Carson didn't really understand what was going on. I hope you enjoy reading it.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Carter: Do you want to read a book.
2. What makes mom happy?
Carter: Me
3. What makes mom sad?
Carter: If we are not good at church.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Carter: Tickle me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Carter: You were a girl.
6. How old is your mom?
Carter: I don't know.
7. How tall is your mom?
Carter: Big real big I said.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Carter: Play with me.
9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
Carter: You go to Albertson's
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Carter: I don't know.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Carter: Being with me.
12. What is your mom not so good at?
Carter: Listening to me and Carson crying.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Carter: Buy stuff.
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Carter: Cheetos
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Carter: I don't know.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Carson: Pikachu
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Carter and Carson: Play games and crafts
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Carter: We have hair and eyes.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Carter: I boy and you a girl.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Carter: Because we read books and play games.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That is awesome. I will have to do that with bud! :)

Melissa said...

That is so cute! They had some cute answers too! It's kinda funny to see what they say to the questions. Kids say some funny stuff!

The Rookie said...

So funny! Interesting to hear their interpretations of the world.

And if that is what you do...I want your job!