Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years!!!

Well I wish I could post some pictures of Christmas. The only problem is that I didn't take any. Why? Well I had to go to work on Christmas eve and I hooked my camera up to the computer so it could charge while I was working. When I got home I realized that I had left it on the whole time I was at work. I forgot to turn it off after uploading my pictures for my previous post. Our family had a party Christmas eve and I missed taking pictures of everyone opening presents. When I was getting ready for bed I decided to plug my camera into the wall charger so I would have pictures of the boys on Christmas morning. Well my boys always stay up later than me and one of them must have unplugged my camera so I only got one really bad picture of Christmas. Sorry!

I hope 2009 is a great year. I always hear people say they hope the new year is better than the last one. I had a pretty good 2008 so I want my 2009 to be just as good as 2008 and if it is better that is awesome. I don't really do New Year's resolutions but I have a few things that I would like to do in 2009.
1. Lose about 10 lbs.
2. Take more pictures of the boys.
3. Be more organized. (have plans and follow through on them)

I wish everyone has a great 2009.

3 comments:

Alice said...

That stinks! Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

I am all for you taking more pictures as a resolution, make sure to get that baby charged ;)

Melissa said...

Sometimes little things like forgetting to get/charge batteries for the camera really makes the biggest difference in the end. I was so busy trying to keep my kids under control at other people's houses I forgot to take pictures. Then here at home I took a couple of Trevor and Jordan, but not of Josh.. it was so great. Aahhh one day it will all come together, right?

Chantel and Brian said...

Thanks! I hope your 2009 is great as well! i do hope our 2009 is better, we were incomeless for four months during 2008 and I never want to do that again...