Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hill Country Christmas!!

A few days ago our family went to Schlitterbahn. For those of you who don't know Schlitterbahn was voted best water park in America by the travel channel. Schlitterbahn was having "Hill Country Christmas." They had lights everywhere. There was ice skating, sledding, a hay maze, and "snow." We got four free tickets from someone at my work. Since Carson doesn't need a ticket we took our niece, Madison. The kids had a blast. Their favorite thing was the "snow" it looked real but it was just bubbles. I added tons of pictures so you could see some of the fun. They also had pictures with Santa, Frosty, Rudolph, and the Schlitterbahn mascot. Carson would not get near any of the characters. The kids had fun playing at the park and on the blow up slides and stuff that was set up too. The weather was perfect. We didn't even have to wear our jackets.






I hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

The Rookie said...

So fun! I'm glad you all got to go to "Shitter Bomb" (pardon my French, but that's what we called it once upon a time). That Madison is huge! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Looks fun be glad it was man made snow and not the real stuff like we got yesterday I think we got 8 inches of new snow. But its Dec and I live in Utah Merry Christmas love you guys love mom...

Monkey Fingers and Toes said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday. Merry Christmas.

Shanda said...

Looks fun! I love christmas time!