Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Tags

1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Wrapping paper
2. When do you put the tree up? Whenever we get around to it.
3. When do you take the tree down? After New Year’s
4. Eggnog?? Yes!!!
5. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Doll
6. Hardest person to buy for?? Corey!!!
7. Easiest person to buy for? The boys. They want everything.
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Christmas cards. When I actually get them mailed.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? If I did get a bad one it must not have been that bad cause I don’t remember.
11. Favorite Christmas movie? The Classic Christmas Story and Charlie Browns Christmas.
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually start after Thanksgiving, but every year I say I am going to start sooner and never do.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Sure
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies and Treats.
15. Lights on the tree? Yes. Who doesn't??
16. Favorite Christmas song? The First Noel
17. Least favorite Christmas song? I will have to get back to you on that.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. I wish we could travel.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? You betcha!!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Bow.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both!! My husbands family has a huge Christmas eve party where everyone opens tons of presents. Then we open more presents on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I have to work more hours because people think they have to eat more at holidays.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don't really have any yet because we share our tree with Corey's family.
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? HAM
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I am not really sure what I want that is in the budget.


ANOTHER TAG!
These are a few of my favorite things.....

Five favorite treats during the holidays:
1. Peppermint ice cream
2. Mint M&M's
3. Homemade toffee
4. Pumpkin Pie
5. Almost anything with Cool Whip!

Five favorite Christmas movies:
1. The Christmas Story
2. Christmas Vacation
3. Charlie Brown Christmas
4. Home Alone
5. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (original)

Five Traditions during the holidays:
1. Christmas Eve PJ's
2. Christmas music
3. Christmas Eve Party with Corey's family
4. Girls Only Shopping Trips to San Antonio
5. Driving Around to Look at Lights

I tag those of you who haven't done this yet. Rookie, Ashley, Melissa, and Jenni.

1 comment:

campbellster said...

This was really funny and fun! Thanks for the tag girlfriend!!!! haha!