Friday, March 20, 2009

I Am A Subway Geek!!!

Well lately my favorite thing to eat is a veggie sub at Subway. There is a Subway within walking distance from my work so naturally I have been going there for lunch like everyday. Yesterday when it was my turn to order the boy working behind the counter (who appears to be no older than 12) asks what I want. The other girl working looks over and say "She get the same sandwich like everyday." Yes I must admit I was at the same Subway to order the same sandwich for like the third day in a row. I was pretty embarrassed. Not embarrassed enough to skip my veggie sub today when I went to lunch. Today the girl from the day before sees me and just starts making my sandwich then she looks up and say "You want your usual right?" I was embarrassed yet again. I don't know what it is about Subway right now but I am addicted. I could eat there everyday and not get tired of it.

By the way there seems to be a Subway "regular" club or something because the man behind me in line just went up the the girl and said "I'll have the usual." Also when I was walking back to work I waved the the guy that works in the store next to mine he was going to get his daily subway sandwich.

Do you have a regular restaurant where you go and get the same thing all the time? If you do I would love to hear about it so I don't feel like such a geek!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I don't have the time to go get the same thing all the time. But I don't think you should feel bad about it. At least you picked something healthy, right?

The Rookie said...

Hehehe, there is this lady (with an awful hair piece, I might add) that works as a waitress at the Chili's by our house. She recognizes us every time we go there, even if we're not sitting in her section. But Chili's chips and salsa are my #1 weakness so even if she does recognize me and says hi, it is fine. I will continue to go in spite of thinking "Yes, I'm here...AGAIN!"

Alice said...

I definitely have my "regular" choice at several places, but few recognize me, or at least say anything about it. Sometimes the people at Cafe Rio give me a knowing look like they know I come in a lot, but they don't seems to remember what I order :)