Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Totally Random!!!!

For the people that commented on my Feeling Lucky blog post. I am going to be creating something very useful. I have purchased all of the supplies and I am really excited. If the carpets were not getting steam cleaned today I would be creating instead of posting. I have the next 3 days off and cannot wait to do some fun things. I plan on potty train Carson, complete craft projects, and attend a commitment ceremony. I will try get pictures. Then I will see if my computer and camera have gotten over their hatered for eachother. I worked from 10 am to 11 pm yesterday and I am still so exahsted. My division supervisor came to visit yesterday. I have a list of things to improve on. His visit was not as bad as I was expecting it to be. Next time will be better. On Monday I was suppose to take my store director to lunch, but when the check came he ended up paying. That was a bonus. I will update you all after my little mini vacation from work.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Enjoy your days off. Who is the ceremony for? I can't wait to see what you create. And please take pictures. We all love to see them. Here's to sending compatible vibes to your computer :)

campbellster said...

Have a great couple of days off hopefully relaxing and having fun! Lucky duck:)