Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pictures!

My boys love to get my camera and take tons of pictures. Most of them have to be deleted but I like to keep some so I can have the memories and something to show them when they get older. Here are some of my favorites. I also put in a picture of the boys that was taken at McDonald's. They get along so good sometimes and this captured the day so well.







This is a picture of my niece Mackenzie. I made the tutu and had a little photo shoot with her. I am learning how to do somethings with photoshop. So far this is my favorite thing I have done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures she is so cute. I wish I had a little girl to sew for.love ya mom

Melissa said...

How cute! Love the pictures kids take. Trevor likes to take pictures with my cell phone. There is always something new in there.

The Rookie said...

Such a cute baby! I love the random pictures that happen when kids take over the camera!

campbellster said...

i love the tutu....how cute!!!