Saturday, May 23, 2009

It has been awhile!

It has been such a long time since I have posted on my blog. I have been busy but nothing that is really blog worthy.

*Lost a small diamond out of my ring.
*Got it replaced.
*Went to a wedding.
*Lost the diamond again.
*Took it back to get fixed again.
*Work, work, and more work.
*Laundry.
*Potty training my youngest son.
*More laundry.

These are the activities that have been filling my days lately. I hope that with summer coming we will have some fun things to do. I hope that the rest of you are having enough fun for both of us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your days sound about as fun as mine. Hope to start having some fun this summer. love ya mom

Melissa said...

Good luck with potty training. I am glad I only have to do it one more time. You sound busy...

Alice said...

I have been slacking on the blog myself. Hope you have some fun things planned this summer :) You coming to Utah?