Friday, October 9, 2009

Changes

I hope you like my blogs new look. I am trying to figure out how to put a picture in my header but haven't quite got it down yet. Every time I try the picture is HUGE!!! If you have any pointers please let me know. I can't believe that it is already October. Where does the time go? I haven't posted for awhile because I think my life is pretty boring right now. Well at least with things that I want to share on my blog.

Work has been hectic the past week or so. I am glad that everything is over now. I am sad that I might have lost a friend over everything that has happened. I just don't understand everything right now.

I hope that I will have fun and happy things to post about soon. I am waiting for a vinyl template to arrive that I got here. I am way excited for it. We had some vacations planned and with everything that has happened (at work) I hope that I still get to go on them.

I hope everyone is doing well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did things at work turn out I love your new blog it is cute, Love ya mom.

Alice said...

Click the box that says "shrink to fit" when you upload the picture. That will shrink it to the size designated in your html template :)

The Rookie said...

Cute new look! Yes, Alice is right (as always) "Shrink to Fit" is a lifesaver.

I understand the life is boring feeling and I just got back from a vacation!

Jake and Jules said...

Sister, I love the new blog! Can't wait for you to get your vinyl kit. I really shouldn't order one, but I really want to.

Heidi said...

I have tried the shrink to fit box and it is still too big. The shrink to fit makes it so you can see the whole picture but it is under the first post too. I can't figure it out.

Alice said...

You may have to remove and reload. Or you need to look through the html codes and change the size so your picture will fit. Am I making sense?

It was being a little screwy for me on Sunday when I changed my layout. Sometimes I hate html when it doesnt do what I want it to. E-mail if you want and I will see if I can help. No promises though :)

Melissa said...

I'm sorry you are having so many problems getting your blog how you want it. It took me a long time too. If you have any questions I can see if I can help you.