Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Falling For Fall


I love Fall. I wish we had more of a noticeable season change here. However, I am loving the cooler weather. I can't wait until next Tuesday, I am going to take the boys to a pumpkin patch. Pumpkin patches seem like a fun fall place to go. I have also wanted to go to a corn maize.

We are having birthday week at our house right now. Carson turned 3 on Sunday and Carter is turning 5 on Wednesday. We are going to have a party on Saturday for both boys. Carter is so happy that it is almost his birthday. He has been asking since March if it was his birthday soon.

*picture is from my computers sample pictures

4 comments:

Alice said...

I too am loving the fall weather and all the colors. Happy birthday to the 2 car boys :)

Melissa said...

The mountains are beautiful here in Utah. I love fall... it's gorgeous!

The Rookie said...

I wish it would stick around a little longer. The view of Liberty Park from my classroom is an insane kind of beautiful!

The Rookie said...

Ermmm...Happy Birthday to the kids! I meant to type that as well but clicked publish too soon. Blast!