Monday, May 28, 2007

I found the pictures!

I had my husband help find the pictures on our computer. Now I am able to post pictures. My only problem now is the pictures I have on the computer are not very recent and my camera is broken, again. Any way the picture of my boys was taken in January during our "bad" snow storm. We were stuck at home for almost three days. I know from the picture that it doesn't look that bad, I am from Utah . However this part of the country does not see snow very often and so there are always tons of bad wrecks and stuff. Also the roads froze solid and there was no way to get salt on them. We just had to wait till it melted. Well here are my most recent pictures that I have on my computer. I will try to get new ones soon.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You cannot tell from the picture there was about an inch of ice covering the cars. We couldn't even open the doors.

The Rookie said...

Cute, cute kids! Fix your camera! We want more pictures. :)