Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Well here goes nothing!

Well here goes nothing! I have been looking at blogs for sometime and it looks like I have finally been sucked in. I am not real sure what to put on here but, here goes nothing!

I am the mother of 2 "Car kids" my sons names are Carter and Carson. I will call them Car 1 and Car 2. Car 1 is 2 1/2 and Car 2 is 7 months. They are a hand full. They are both at different stages and it is hard to keep them both happy at the same time. Car 1 wants to play outside as much as possible. While Car 2 is trying to master rolling over and crawling so playing outside for him is not very fun (we live in the country on a ranch). Car 2 also has asthma and allergies that make being outside difficult for him. We make do.

I am the wife to a now law school graduate. Corey (CCD from now on) graduated from law school on Saturday. Now we just have to let him do nothing but study from now until he takes the bar exam at the end of July. After the bar exam CCD plans to open a practice here in town and we are going to build a house at the ranch.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Yahoo! Welcome to the blog world. I am new myself and I have found, people put whatever they want on a blog...so have fun with it! I am not sure there are any real rules. Congrats to CCD on graduation, that is awesome. Your boys are so cute! I think it will be fun to hear updates frequently of your little car kids! :) Have you checked out my blog?