Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Recent Pictures



I was able to get my camera to transfer the pictures to the computer. I don't know if I will be able to fix it all the way but at least I was able to get these pictures.
Let me tell just what exactly happened to my camera. I had it in the side pocket of my diaper bag so I will always have it handy. Well I was at Albertson's and I was trying to hold the bag, the baby, and the groceries and needless to say the diaper bag fell. Of course it had to fall with the camera to the hard floor. I didn't realize at the time but the door that holds the batteries in broke off. I don't know if it going to be able to be fixed. I am glad however that it was the camera that got dropped and not the sweet Car 2.
This is Car 1 and Car 2's most recent pictures that I took. They were taken on Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Look at your cute boys. They are geting so BIG! That totally sucks about your camera!

Loving The Chaos said...

Look at your two cute kids! They are darling! :) Hope you are doing well. :)

The Rookie said...

How cute are these 2?!? That is a major bummer about the camera. I have, unfortunately, dropped mine on occasion. Luckily, the case provided enough padding that nothing went awry (knock on wood). Hope all is well in the TX. When are you coming "home" for a visit?