Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Weather?

I just don't understand the weather sometimes. I don't know why I am surprised because the weather people don't seem to be able to understand it either. Here in Texas we have been having some very strange weather lately. It goes from hot and very humid one minute to dark and stormy the next and then just a few minutes the sun is out and its blazing hot. We have had tons of floods. It seems like about every two weeks or so we get a bad enough rain storm to flood the streets and close roads. There have even been several people killed. I am currently sitting at my computer listening to the rain getting worse and worse by the second. Earlier today my little family went to friends from works grandson's birthday party. We all sat outside had a BBQ. We were all so hot we could barely stand to eat. It was fun. Poor Car 1 thought that the presents were for him and he hit the birthday boy when he tried to take one of the presents.

No comments: