Thursday, June 14, 2007

Playing Hard and Sleeping Good!

Today the 2 Car kids have been playing hard and sleeping good. It is fun to see the boys playing together a little bit. CCD's dad got Car 1 a keyboard. He loves it. He pretends to play it and he sings in the attached microphone. I was shocked to see him sharing with his brother. After the Car 2's American Idol moment he had a great pillow fight with his dad and grandparents. I hope that will get him to bed at a descent time. My trick lately is taking him in the pool an hour or so before bed. He is so wild in the pool (I will have to get pictures) when he comes inside he falls right to sleep. Today however the weather did not cooperate. It rained so hard I had to pull over because I couldn't see anything. For the most part Car 2 is really easy to get to sleep. I usually just put him in his bed and that is it. Sometimes he gets tired before that, today he fell asleep while sitting up on the couch. I am glad to have my camera working for the moment. I put a little duct tape on it and it seems to work fine. I know you might be a redneck.... but I really don't care. Car 2 is sitting up sooo good now. He is having more fun playing with his toys now that he can sit up. Car 2 is trying really hard to crawl. He gets up on his hands and knees and just sits there. Then he gets on his belly and spins. I am sure it wont be long before he is movig on hisown. Car 1 is not going to be happy about it at all. Car 2 already is getting into his toys. All in all things here are going good. I am having a great time raising my 2 Car kids . I hope you enjoy these pictures of my boys as much as I enjoyed taking them. Car 1 has a very dirty shirt on in the keyboard picture. He is a huge ice cream fan and his flavor today was chocolate. He seemed to get more on his shirt than in his mouth but, oh well. You're only a child once right. I remebered a story about Car 1 and another of his favorite things. On Tuesday I was taking him to day care, he had not been in a little over a week so I thought I would sweeten the deal. I told him if he went that I would stop at the gas station and buy him some powederd donuts. Well he agreed on donuts right away. We drove the 22 miles to the gas station and we got his donuts, then we drove the 2 more miles to the day care. When we pulled up outside the day care Car 1 started crying. I asked him what was wrong and he said the didn't want to go to school he just wanted donuts. He begged me to take him home. I being the "mean" mom that I am (and the fact that I was going to be late for work) made him go in. He cried some but he got playing with the other kids and forgot that he wanted his dad.

P.S. The Spurs won the Championship 4-0!!!!!!!!! Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Alice said...

So cute...I love it when little kids eat the microphone as they sing into it. And how about car 2 falling asleep while sitting up? Too cute! Who cares about the asthetics of the tape on your camera, its functional! It now works and you can use it. :)

The Rookie said...

I love the updates on the boys! There is nothing more heart-melting than a sleeping kid, so thank goodness for a working camera...duct tape and all. And how are you?