Saturday, August 23, 2008

I Am So Mad At Myself!!

Corey and I took the boys to the county fair last night. We had a great time. They boys loved looking at the animals and the vegetables that people entered into the fair. You should have seen them on the rides. This brings me to the reason I am mad at myself. I left home without my camera. I did not get one shot of the boys enjoying their first fair. Very, very sad. Now you have to imagine the two cutest boys ever and a county fair.

I wish that I had a picture of Car 2 when he had his first encounter with a turkey. The thing was huge. The turkey was at eye level with Car 2, while he was belted in his stroller. Car 2 was enjoying the view of the birds when the turkey let out a rather loud gobble. You should have seen Car 2 freak out. He was crying and trying to get out of his stroller and away from the turkey. I couldn't get him to settle down. Finally I had to take him to see the bunnies. They seemed to be more his style cute and quiet.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I so understand the whole forgetting your camera thing! It seems like I have forgotten my camera every single time I want pictures lately. That or the battery is dead. Sigh... it's crazy how technology can stress us out! I bet the kids had a blast though!

The Rookie said...

Ah man! That stinks...but I always fight back with the silver lining: "well, at least I enjoyed the experience to the fullest instead of snapping pictures of it the whole time!"

There will be many more county fairs in Texas-land, I'm sure! :)

Ashley said...

Sorry about the camera thing. I think we all do that. The fair is so fun for kids. All the animals and rides and yummy food. Some of those animals are very scary to me also!

Shanda said...

Oh I love the fair!! I bet they had a blast. Thats too bad about the camera. The only pictures I ever get of MaLia are at our house because I never remember to take it anywhere.