Saturday, August 9, 2008

Busy Time of Year

We have been having a very busy time. We went on vacation for a week and I have worked everyday since I got back. I have to work everyday because on Tuesday I am going to go back to Utah for my sister's wedding.
Here is a picture of the happy couple.

When we were in Utah on vacation we did a ton of fun things.


We rode the Frontrunner.

We went to a museum.


We played some video games with the family.


We also went to a luau at our family reunion.

It was really good to see everyone. I am looking forward to visiting again real soon.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It sounded like you had a great vacation! How nice to visit and see family for you. Looks like a busy time of year as well. I can't believe that Julie is getting married. I remember when she was 3!!! Have fun at the wedding!

Alice said...

Looks like lots of fun. I like all the Hawaiian gear. I am glad we got to see you.

The Rookie said...

Your grandma looks so cute in her luau get-up! I am glad we got together last week. We'll have to chat a little more at the wedding or rehearsal dinner.