Thursday, August 28, 2008

One Word Meme

I have seen this on a couple of people's blogs and I have been getting a few on my e-mail so I thought I would go ahead and do it as a post since I have been looking for a new post lately.


You can only type ONE Word! Not as easy as you might think. Now copy, change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one-word answers, but you can only type one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair? short
4. Your mother? home
5 . Your father? work
6. Your favorite thing? Kids
7. Your dream last night? vampires
8. Your dream/goal? house
9. The room you're in? tv
10. Your hobby? sewing
11. Your fear? ambulances
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? successful
13. Where were you last night? cooking
14. What you're not? cold
16. One of your wish list items? house
17. Where you grew up? Ogden
18. The last thing you did? work
19. What are you wearing? jersey
20. What kinda of shoes? none
21. Your TV? on
22. Your pet? Rake
23. Your computer? useful
24. Your mood? happy
25. Missing someone? always
26. Your car? Odyssey
27. Something you're not wearing? jewlery
28. Favorite store? Target
29. Your summer? HOT
30. Love someone? yes
31. Your favorite color? Yellow
32. When is the last time you laughed? now
33. Last time you cried? 13th

2 comments:

Alice said...

This is fun. I remember how afraid of hospitals and ambulances you were when we were kids.

Blackeyedsue said...

Awww. I know why you cried on the 13th...well, maybe.

It was good seeing you again!