Thursday, September 11, 2008

Is There A Wrong Way To Eat A Reese's??

I love Reese's peanut butter cups. I also love the ad campaign "No wrong way to eat a Reese's." The other day I gave Car 2 a peanut butter cup. Just one mind you and this is what I found when we got to our destination.



Car 2 was asleep and he had chocolate everywhere. I tell you that it looked as though he could not have gotten any of the peanut butter cup in his mouth. I never go anywhere without a box of wipes so I was able to get him clean when we got out of the van.

Note to self don't give a kid a peanut butter cup in the car on a hot day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. But knowing Car2 I can understand why he looks like that. Here comes trouble right. love you guys love mom.

Melissa said...

That is too cute for words. Isn't it truly amazing how much a LITTLE bit of chocolate can get in so many places?? Kids are amazing some days!

Ashley said...

It doesn't look like he got any in his mouth! Thats so funny. What a cutie