Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Things You've Missed!

As you all know my camera got broken last Sunday. On Thursday we took it back to Best Buy to have it looked at. The good news is it can be fixed and it is covered by my insurance thing I got with the camera (for an extra $20). Now the bad news is that it will not be back in my hands for almost two weeks. I am dying. I have so many things that I want to be taking pictures of. So far you have all missed the awesome butterfly migration that is going on right now. It is crazy there are butterflies everywhere. Seriously tons of them. You also missed seeing the cute baby blanket I made for my friend to give to someone for a baby shower present. It was another rag baby quilt but it was blue, green, white, and had frogs and snails on it. I want to take pictures of my niece and the flower hair clips I made her this week (I will take pictures of that when I get my camera back). My two boys where playing so good together and I wanted a picture but no.

I just wanted you guys to know what it is you are missing out on.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so sorry your camera broke! I would be so sad if mine did too! But that is great you can get it fixed for free! At least something good came out of it!

The Rookie said...

That's the pits. I am sorry!