Monday, July 28, 2008

A Little Late!


Last week hurricane Dolly hit land in South Texas. We were lucky enough to get some of the rains she brought with her. We live away from the coast so we didn't get any damage but the kids did get to have some fun playing in the Texas rain. After they got home from daycare I put their water shoes on them and let them play outside in the rain. They had a blast playing in the big puddles.



Car 1 also got a haircut yesterday. It is a little shorter than I wanted it to be but when he is throwing a huge fit you get what you get.

We are going to be on vacation for about a week so I will check back in then. Hope to see some of you when we are vacationing.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I wish I could play in the rain and puddles!! I am glad you only got a little rain and not the damaging winds or storm!

Wendy said...

How fun! I'm glad you didn't get the brunt of the storm but got to enjoy a little of the spoils. :)

The Rookie said...

I heart playing in the rain--those puddles look like fun--and like you could get stuck in the mud on the ranch (remember that).

Can't wait for you to come visit!