Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Car 1 Funny!

Car 1 needs a haircut really bad. I was asking him if he wanted another buzz cut or just a small trim. Comes up with the funniest things ever. Here is how the conversation went.

Me: Bean you need a haircut.
Him: I already had one.
Me: When?
Him: Last time you got me a haircut.
Me: Well don't you think that you should get another one?
Him: I said I already got a haircut.
Me: If you let me trim your hair in two places.
Him: I said I am not listening to you anymore.
Me: Well then I will cut Tiny's hair and I will take him to Chuck E. Cheese.
Him: I am getting mad. You can't take my brother to Chuck E. Cheese without me.
Me: All you have to do is get a haircut.
Him: That's it Mom. You made me really mad. You cannot play the computer, or games, or go upstairs. (these are things he likes to do but cannot do if he get into trouble)
Me: I don't want to go upstairs.
Him: Well then you can't go to work.
Me: You promise.
Him: I said no work for you Mom. You are in real big trouble.

He just cracks me up. I love it. I never know what will come out of his mouth next.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Darn cute!!! How funny. He's a little smartie pants! :)

Anonymous said...

Who won??!! Did he get a haircut??!! He's all boy!! Can't wait to see all of you next week!! Love Aunt Judy

Stacy said...

What a funny boy! Sounds like he can keep you on your toes...I'm so glad everything turned out okay with you last post.

Melissa said...

Don't you love all that we go through as moms to talk our boys into haircuts? I go through this monthly. Good luck!

Jenni said...

LOL! If only he could keep you from work :) Can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of babes. That is so funny. Can't wait to see you guys. Hope we get half the things done we have planed. Love ya mom

The Rookie said...

The Bean sounds like he's giving you a run for your money. And oh, the punishment of no work! I want that one more often!