Sunday, October 19, 2008

Look Who's 2!!!



That's right Car 2 is now 2. We celebrated last night at his favorite place in the world. Chuck E. Cheese's. He just loves that place it has everything he wants food and games.

Car 1 had fun as well. He got to open his presents there also. His birthday is on Tuesday. We had planned to do both parties at once but Car 1 insisted on having his party at home. So we are going to have a small family thing on Tuesday.

This is Car 2 having a great time with his favorite gun game. He puts coins in and plays them both at once.

Chuck E. Cheeses was super crowded. At one point I lost track of Car 2 I didn't know where he went and it seemed everyone else lost track of him too. I found him just like this. He was watching all the people play skee balls.

I guess my kids like to climb because Car 1 was found climbing on the basketball game just a few minutes later.


Car 2 is a tiny bit short for his age and has been wearing 12 month jeans but I decided to try him in 18 months size. Well as you can see from the above picture they came off pretty easy. He was climbing up the jungle gym and he was standing on his pants. They just kept getting lower and lower on him. Just as he was going into the tunnel at the top I saw his pants fall off. I tried to get Car 1 to go and help him but you know how well 3 year olds listen sometimes. A nice little boy chased Car 2 around the tunnels carrying his pants until Car 2 finally took them back. I tried to get his pants back on but he just ran off to play some more.

All in all I think that he had a great birthday.

He has an appointment with the doctor on Wednesday so I will post about that after we go.

4 comments:

Alice said...

Happy Birthday to both your boys. I can't believe how big they are getting. Looks like they had a great time at Chuck E. Cheese. The pic of Car 2 with no pants on is so funny. No worries on his part that his pants were missing, they were obviously in the way ;)

Melissa said...

I love birthdays! They are so fun when the kids are that age and birthdays mean so much to them. I loved the story about losing the pants. We have had that happen a time or two around here. It looked like Chuck E Cheese was a hit!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Car 2. I have been trying to call him to wish him a happy birthday. But I keep missing him. I will get his gift in the mail today. love ya mom

The Rookie said...

Happy Birthday Carson & Carter! They are both HUGE! It seems like not that long ago I was holding a preemie Car 2!