Thursday, April 10, 2008

Baby Blanket


Here is a picture of my latest project. It is a rag blanket for my friends granddaughter. The baby was born March 30th but will be in the hospital for a few weeks. The babies intestines were not inside the babies body. She had surgery minutes after birth and another one yesterday to place them inside. Both surgeries were a success. Now they just have to make sure that everything works right. After a few weeks they will let her go home. I feel like I always need a book to read and a project to work on. I will share more of my projects as they come along.

5 comments:

Alice said...

Yay the baby is doing well. I have heard of that before, seriously amazing what the medical world can do for us these days.

Love the blanket. I like to dream up projects, but don't always follow through with them :)

jam said...

hey I think the blanket turned out so cute. I love the colors you picked love ya mom

Ashley said...

Im glad the baby is doing good. What a cute gift!

Monkey Fingers and Toes said...

That blanket is sooo cute. The grandbaby will love it.

The Rookie said...

You are too, too talented! I am a quitter of projects (or rather, a purchaser of someone else's project). That is thoughtful of you for that sweet baby! Hope all goes well.