Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bean!!


Car 1 has another nickname too. His nickname is Bean. He got the nickname because the 1st sonogram I had this is what we saw (picture above). I said "Corey look that is our baby." Corey took one look and said "That isn't a baby its a bean." The name just stuck because that early we didn't know if it was a boy or a girl and we did not have a name picked out. We were getting ready to go on a cruise and Corey said "I'm not buying a ticket for the Bean." I just laughed because I was just three months pregnant. Car 1 proudly proclaims his name as Bean.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Hehehehe gotta love it.

I am loving all these pictures. I may have to do something like this one of these days.

Jenni said...

I love it how your kids have those nicknames. We called Remington "Gremlin" when I was pregnant. We gave him that name cause of how sick I was while pregnant. After he was born though that name didn't stick.

Ashley said...

I thought you were announcing you were pregnant!

It's funny that the first picture of our babies looks like a bean. Cute nickname!