Friday, April 4, 2008

Car 1!!!

Car 1 is such a cute boy. He loves junk food. In this picture he is eating ice cream. He wants donuts every morning for breakfast. He doesn't get them most mornings. He wants cookies for lunch and ice cream for dinner. He really is a good eater all in all. His teacher at day care says he eats everything they put in front of him. One day he even ate sauerkraut (the day care is in a German town). He loves his brother and wants to play with him all the time. Our Little boy is growing up I can't believe it.

3 comments:

Alice said...

So cute. I can't believe how big he is. I am with Car 1, ice cream for dinner, Yumm.

Monkey Fingers and Toes said...

I can't believe how fast they grow up. Your boys are so cute. I agree. Lets go for the ice cream and donuts.

The Rookie said...

If I recall correctly, didn't a certain little boy's mother have the nick name of "Crap Eater"? Hehehe...at least that is what my dear sister called you because "she totally eats crap and more crap and doesn't gain a pound!"

Looks like you've got a boy who knows a thing or two about the finer things in life. :)