Saturday, April 19, 2008

Car 1 and his PSP


Car 1 and his PSP. Well really it is Corey's PSP but Car 1 thinks it is his. Anyone who has kids or knows kids will tell you that letting your kid think your stuff is their stuff is much easier than trying to make them understand the truth. Car 1 is really good at the Sonic games and he also likes racing games. He is amazing with electronics.
The picture is fuzzy because there was a giant, greasy finger print on my camera lens at the time the picture was taken. I found that out when I took my camera back to Best Buy to get it fixed. All the pictures were blurry and I couldn't figure it out. Once the guy form the Geek Squad looked at it he used his shirt to clean off the lens and it works good as new now. I was kinda embarrassed.

1 comment:

Loving The Chaos said...

I love your picture idea...it gives a good glimpse into your life and cute family! Keep 'em coming!