Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Car 1 Funny!


I just have to share a funny conversation that Car 1 and I had yesterday. At day care Car 1 made his dad a key chain and card.

Me: Bean (one of his nicknames) are you going to give daddy his key chain?

Car 1: No its mine.

Me: No you made it for Daddy. Remember Miss Celia said you are suppose to give it to daddy.

Car 1: No I made it for me. It is mine. I love it.

Me: Daddy is going to be sad if you don't give him his present.

Car 1: So I will be sad if I have to give it to him. I love it. Its mine.

Me: Bean you should give it to Daddy.

Car 1: No

Me: Yes

Car 1: No

Me: Yes. I said so and I am the mom. (Yes I pulled the mom card.)

Car 1: I said no and I the Bean.

At that point I just started laughing and told him to keep his key chain and I would get his daddy something else for Father's Day. I tell you my son is getting bigger and smarter everyday.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

LOL thats too cute!

Anonymous said...

that is to funny. Dustin gives dad things and he said it is for both of them he will share. love ya mom

The Rookie said...

It just makes me laugh. I love that he is "The Bean." :)

Ashley said...

That is so funny! He is very smart!

Alice said...

hehehehe, kids are great.