Monday, June 2, 2008

Watercolors!!!

I got my boys some watercolors the other day. I like for them to have things to do when they get home from day care. They seem to be cranky when I just let them do their own thing. I don't know if it is because they are use to having planned activities or if they just want me to sit with them and spend time with them. We had a great time water coloring. I think that my kids are really into food because everything that Car 1 painted was a food item (or at least that is what he told me they were). Also as you can see in both of these pictures they both had to taste the paints to see if they were good. Car 1 is above tasting the paint brush. Car 2 is below getting plenty of paint on his fingers before he puts them in his mouth. Good thing the paints are non-toxic. What fun things have you guys been up to?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun!!Dustin likes to water color paint too. At that he likes to paint any thing.love ya mom.

Loving The Chaos said...

How cute and fun! Your boys are darling. :)

My kiddos LOVE to paint! They will spend an hour doing it. It's the only activity that occupies them for that long. :)

LOVE the table!

Ashley said...

Painting is so much fun. I love that they painted food. Thats funny! They are getting so big.

When are you coming fo a visit?

Heidi said...

We are going the first week of August. I'm not sure of the exact dates yet.

Jenni said...

Oh fun! We need to get a little table like that for Rem.

The Rookie said...

I love that little table just for them. What a fun activity!