Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Country living!!

I know that I live in the country and all but I was reminded of it this morning while I was driving my boys to daycare. I saw such strange things.

Tons of cows and goats (not out of the ordinary)
A turtle crossing the street
A girl riding a horse on the highway
A truck pulling a horse trailer but inside was a zebra
2 fruit stands
Several unidentifiable roadkills
And a tractor taking up the whole road going only like 15 mph

I see some of these things daily but today it just seemed like all of them were around and it made me long for normal city life. Then I thought how neat it was that my boys can see those things close up everyday (except the roadkill). Car 2 get so excited every time he sees a cow and it is the cutest thing. We have tons of room for the boys to run and play it is a great experience for them to have while growing up.

No comments: