Monday, June 23, 2008

New Beds!




The boys got new bunk beds on Saturday. It took most of the day to get them put together. Yes the boys thought that they needed to help us. It was a fun family project. I was really surprised that the beds could come in such a small box. (We got them from Ikea). Car 1 loves his top bunk with the tent and Car 2 is actually sleeping on his new "big boy bed." My next project is to make them some blankets and pillow cases for the new beds. I got the fabric today and I LOVE it. I will post them when I get finished.

Also we are going to Utah soon. We would love to see everyone. Just let us know if you have time and we will make plans.

6 comments:

Lonely Anthony said...

Hello

Jenni said...

We love that bed as well! One day we want to get it for Remington, but I don't think Rem is quite ready for a big kid bed yet.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool to have bunk beds. Dustin wants bunk beds so he can have sleep overs Iam so excited to have you and the family come to Utah can't wait. Love ya Mom

Wendy said...

I love IKEA! :) Cute beds.

Ashley said...

I always wanted bunk beds when we were little. The tent is cute.

If I am still here when you come home I would love to get together. We are for sure moving to Chicago. So we don't know where we will be.

Melissa said...

Hey Heidi! I hope you remember me, Melissa Lawrence, although it is Christensen now. I found your blog through Allyson and Ashley's and was so excited to see how you are doing and what is going on with you. I hope you don't mind. My blog is www.christensenchaos.blogspot.com so if you have any time you can check us out. I would love to keep in contact with you if that is OK. My email is trevor_jordanr2cute@yahoo.com if you want to catch up! Love the blog, and your boys are darling!