Monday, February 11, 2008

At the Store


The Car brothers love to go to the grocery store. They don't like to shop and don't really like me to shop either. They just love to ride in this blue whale cart. I think that this is the best thing ever invented. I can put both Car brothers in and off we go. They are fine until I stop then Car 1 jumps out and heads of the toy section. I'm sure that if Car 2 could get his seatbelt off he would be right there with his brother.


Also the baby neice is suppose to come home today.

3 comments:

The Rookie said...

Such cute boys! I used to love going to the grocery store. Remember at Alpha Beta when they had the Playskool little kid shopping carts you could push around? I loved those things!

Jenni said...

I wish our grocery store had those!

Ashley said...

Your boys are so cute! They are getting so big. They look like they have fun with you at the store.