Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Me A-Z!!!!

A- attached or single? Attached to a great Husband.



B- best friend? This has to be my husband.



C- cake or pie? Cake. Especially from the Albertson's bakery.



D- day of choice? Sunday or Wednesday. I get to spend those two days with my kids and husband.



E- essential item? Carmex. Well right now anyway it is kinda dry here right now.



F- favorite color? Yellow.



G- gummy bears or worms? Bears if they are cinnamon and worms if they are sour.



H- hometown? Somewhere in Utah.



I- favorite indulgence? Just like homemade Albertson's chocolate chip cookies. Really these are the best you should try them if you have a store nearby.



J- january or july- This year I will have to take January. It was just beautiful this past January. The mid 60's Perfect.



K- kids? 2 boys, cute as can be.



L- life isn't complete without? Great family and good friends.



M- marriage date? June



N- number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers, one older, one younger, and one "baby" brother; 1 younger sister.



O- oranges or apples? Oranges or green granny smith apples.



P- phobias or fears? I have a phobia of calling people I don't know or don't know well. If it wasn't for Alice I might not be married to my great husband (she had to call him like the first 2 or 3 times because I was too scared).



Q- quote?

R- reason to smile? All the cute things my boys do. Car 1 says the funniest things sometimes.

S- season of choice? Spring or fall. Not too hot and not too cold. Plus there is so many changes in nature during those seasons.

T- tag 3 people! Jen, Alice, Rookie, anybody else.

U- unknown fact about me? I decided that I like to read. I have read 12 books since Christmas.

V- vegetable? I like most vegetables. I do not like brussle sprouts or peas. I will try anything once.

W- worst habit- Letting my 3 year old sleep on the couch with the tv on. He is such a night owl and I have to get up at 6 am so I just turn on the tv and I go to bed. He either sleeps on the couch or he comes into my room and sleeps with me and Corey.

Y- your favorite food? Italian, any thing Italian.

Z- zoo animal? I like to see the monkeys or the penguins. They are always so active most of the other animals are just laying aroud.

Hope you enjoyed this.

2 comments:

The Rookie said...

Cute post! You are beating me on the book-reading. These days I am so busy, I rarely get in much reading unless it is a student essay. And...if it weren't for Alice we wouldn't have done a lot of things! :) If I recall she had me follow a particular "fella" on a particular bicycle once...ah, the college years!

Alice said...

Very fun, I posted mine today :). I remember those days at my mom's house calling the Car Dad up on the phone so you two could chat. Then it kind of ran away with itself. We would show up to institute and learn that you didn't sleep the night before. hehehe

I noticed your comment on Choas' blog about her design. It may be a little hard long distance, but I would be happy to try and help your blog get a "makeover". :) Let me know- :)