Monday, February 4, 2008

Sometimes I think that I would rather get sprayed by a scunk that give my 15 month old son a breathing treatment.

I have read tips on how to make it a good experience. One of the suggestions is to give the child a toy to play with. I, however, do not agree. My little Car 2 took his toy and hit me in the nose. It hurt really bad so I grabbed the toy and threw it across the room. While throwing my son's toy I lost my wedding rings. I had a huge bump and bruise on my nose and it throbbed everytime I bent down, but at least I found my rings.

5 comments:

Alice said...

You are right, at least you found your rings. How many times a day does he have to have breathing treatments? That is the pits!

Heidi said...

He has to have one a day for now. It is a preventative medication.

The Rookie said...

At least you found your rings is right! Stupid breathing treatments!

Blackeyedsue said...

We have had to give the Spunky ones breathing treatments because when she gets sick, she can't breathe. I don't like them because they make my throat hurt.

Jenni said...

Breathing treatments are no fun!

To answer your question from my blog in regards to my car accident, Nate wasn't mad...he just said that I should be more careful and the guy was just plan mean to me!

Nate and I have been talking off and on about making a trip out there. Nothing is set in stone yet, but I'm trying to convince him. We would like to visit you guys and one of my friends that lives in closer to Houston.