Tuesday, February 26, 2008

IS IT SUMMER???

Man I think that summer was trying to arrive very early this year. Yesterday at my house it was 92 degrees. Yes that is right 92. We have had a pretty mild winter compared to other years and compared to most of you that read my blog. However, this is not all good. Because of out
lack of rain fall and cool weather there has been a record number of fires in the area. I hope that the nice weather sticks around but I hope it is not a stepping stone to hotter weather for the summer. I will be thinking of all you people that are in winter weather areas as I am enjoying the wonderful weather here.

Today the weather was a little cooler it was in the 70's. The wind was blowing making it feel a little cooler than it was.



2 comments:

Alice said...

It is finally warming up here as well. The sunshine makes the biggest difference!

Ashley said...

I can't believe that it is in the 90's. That is a little to hot for me. I like the 70's better. But I would take the heat over this cold weather we are having!